·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I never got a reply from them, but I did check my sales report and they are crediting the sales and paying my commission. They are also selling them on Amazon. Nice of them to broaden my audience. Interestingly, some of the shirts were purchased by Austrailians and Britts.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That's great that they are actually giving you a commission! Weird that company would stumble upon your site and take an image/t-shirt idea & design from what is essentially an obscure (rare) version of an older Saab model (the 900). I'll have to order one of the shirts if my CE ever sees the road again! lol

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cafepress is an online enterprise where you put your designs in a media bin and then select what products you want them printed on. It's like zazzle.com. You make a storefront and then people order the stuff. Cafepress tells you what the item costs, and you decide what your markup will be and then they pay you the commission. They take care of the printing and shipping and stuff. It's all very hands off.

The nice thing is it's better for short-run things than going to an actual print shop. If you are having an event and want to make shirts or stickers or water bottles, just put up the art and give people the link to your store and they can order what they want--no up-front costs to you.

My brother-in-law did something goofy last year and I put a funny graphic of it in an email to my family. My sister commented that it would make a great T-shirt. I threw it up on CafePress and they ordered shirts for the whole family.

The strange thing, is that Cafepress is now selling these things that were only available on their website on ebay and Amazon now.

Whenever there is some interesting or funny news event, I always go to cafepress and do a search. There are usually some funny shirt ideas that people put up.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
They are constantly deleting items from my store anytime anyone buys anything - I have not changed anything in years... and most of the items I had up I either took the photo's myself or edited the images myself. I've given up with CP due to their idiocy on determining "copyrights." I find it funny as to what is actually left in my stores :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.