Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone needs to be put in charge of making saablink.net shirts!! I would love to have one, but I don't know how to make a shirt. If someone would be interested in this, maybe if they have or know someone with a graphic design shop, I think we should all consider this. anybody else think this is a good idea?

·
10,303 Posts
We have tons of Saablink.net shirts.

Here is the issue now. Saablink used to be owned by my homeboy Cedric B. He lived right here in DC and We chill from time to time. He let us do what we thought needed to be done.

RedAerogirl sportin the Saablink.net shirt Abdukted designed a few years back.

Chiscam wearing the same edition shirt.

Marks9-3 in a Drinking team shirt, Blaque in the earlier style Saablink.net shirt.

Another pic of Blaque and the older style Saablink shirt.

I think, and I would have to look into the SPG trunk when I'm home, but I may have 2 size small shirts left.

As for making new ones, I need to find out what the new owner Saadu, would let us do.
Blaque did not want SaabLink.net (his intellectual property) randomly produced. It would be like buying knock off nike shoes or NFL jerseys are aren't official products. Making them now, might get you into a heap of trouble now that we are under new ownership.

Other Saab shirts that we recomend are Griffin Gear, I think you can still click a banner on this forum to direct you to them. (Abdukted's shirts)
http://griffingear.helixgfx.com/

·
10,303 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts