Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
If walmart sold more than just trash, I would go there for more than coolant, motor oil, and food stuff I can't get cheaper elsewhere. And with the Redners warehouse market, there is not much of that either.. Though I have yet to find a place I can get padded envelops cheaper, so the sams club it is. Personally I try to avoid going to a store that spread all over the US like a virus attracting poor trashy people.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
used to have costco membership until i wised up and 'dared' enter a walmart one day.
walmart has costco beaten except for the awesome $1.50 costco hotdog. mmmm!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Who brings kids to an employee party?

Anyways, if it keeps prices low for me, I see no problem with that.
Uh McFly what planet are you living on cause usually people are encouraged to bring their immediate family members to employee parties. I'm also pretty sure they even charged her for going.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I buy stuff like DVDs at walmart, because they're often cheaper than best buy (unless BB has them on sale).

Walmart has also been my salvation a few times (automotively) by being the only place open after 11pm.

·
Registered
879 Posts
The only problem with Walmart is the way they constantly demand things to be cheaper and cheaper from their suppliers. This pretty much forces them to cut corners in production and move manufacturing over seas. If they would cut that habit, I'd like them a lot more.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Uh McFly what planet are you living on cause usually people are encouraged to bring their immediate family members to employee parties.
My firm doesn't allow anyone who isn't "one of us" to the holiday party. They also keep the lights down real low and don't allow cameras... sketch city.

you by their "fresh" foods and meat? I would not eat that stuff.
Canned foods are canned foods, but holy shit every time I attempt to buy vegetables or fruit there, no matter how fresh it looks, I end up coming home with 14,000 pet fruit flies. Nasty.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you by their "fresh" foods and meat? I would not eat that stuff.
They have Sarah Lee turkey breast for $5.99 a pound. Also, how is their deli any different than an overpriced grocery store?

They also have great catham and Fame is clueless.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
me and a friend had eaten some fast food that didn't sit well (can't recall the restaurant). went to walmart soon after, and we double-teamed two of three stalls.
and i do mean stalls. toilet bowls could not contain the savage spray painting that occured in there.

we left the bathroom and continued shopping afterwards. when we were about to leave the store, we went in to the bathroom to see the fantastic display and were surprised to find one of those rolling buckets filled with clean water and a clean mop tossed on the floor.

apparently homey couldn't take the damage and quit his job!

i still feel bad about the employee that had to clean the mess.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts