·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in doing a Dyno Day?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yes Paul. I've been overwhelmed at work and at home with a remodeling job. I have not had time to even think about a June meeting. When would be a good time and did you have a shop in mind. I am much less in tune with that kind of stuff.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Yes, however I'd be interested in a 4-wheel dyno if we can find one... :-D

Also, I just got PM'd on a Fun Run, thinking it was happening on the 13th. Not sure if there's any interest there.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yes, however I'd be interested in a 4-wheel dyno if we can find one... :-D

Also, I just got PM'd on a Fun Run, thinking it was happening on the 13th. Not sure if there's any interest there.
What is the difference. Is it just easier to do front, rear and awd at the same time?

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He needs AWD for the 9-7X

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
:)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I am clear the whole weekend of the 27th and 28th. On the 28th I'm going to the Bay Cafe in Baltimore to see my buddy's reggae band at 4:00 pm.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am clear the whole weekend of the 27th and 28th. On the 28th I'm going to the Bay Cafe in Baltimore to see my buddy's reggae band at 4:00 pm.
I can not do the 27th.

I am guessing we are going to be at $60-80 a car for 3 pulls depending on turn out, and most places will want prepayment.

It would be neat maybe get some folks (We have one here already) who can tune the cars while they are on the dyno. This will increase the time each car will need on the dyno and costs too.

I would recommend doing it in the fall, because you will get better #'s in cooler weather, plus we have more time to drum up interest.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I can not do the 27th.

I am guessing we are going to be at $60-80 a car for 3 pulls depending on turn out, and most places will want prepayment.

It would be neat maybe get some folks (We have one here already) who can tune the cars while they are on the dyno. This will increase the time each car will need on the dyno and costs too.

I would recommend doing it in the fall, because you will get better #'s in cooler weather, plus we have more time to drum up interest.

Thoughts?
Sounds logical. I heard the guys in the Airpark are good. That is the place that you know the owner.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds logical. I heard the guys in the Airpark are good. That is the place that you know the owner.
That is correct...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts