Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I got a new one and its finally something I've wanted for a couple years but didn't like the previous model year but after the 2010 I fell in love so on new years day I picked mine up off the showroom floor and of course its the 6spd manual.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nope I traded it, the resale value was quite good I only had absorb 2k in the new loan. My new loan is shorter and the interest went from 9 with the kia to 4.5 with the vw. Also don't have to make my first car payment until tomorrow 45 days after I got the vw and no money down until the 1st 60 days after I got it. Credit is your friend is all I can say when you want something and what you have to offer in return isn't that good.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well the story behind the saab is I was hit by a government vehicle on a army base not much damage just some front bumper crunch. Well I got 1300 for that so I took that and the car to the dealership and bought a fully loaded 2010 kia soul so I could get my credit up so 6 months later I traded that in and got this. Still sitting on a DIC that throws codes but runs the engine if any one wants to pick up local for 20$

1 - 19 of 19 Posts