Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants one of the decals? 2 even. There are currently 16 available. Either cough up the coin for them now - or the guy I am buying them from will put them on e-bay and you'll hafta pay more. they are $5 each shipped. If you buy two - still $5 each. $1 from EACH sticker will go towards funding and to keep TSL running. So you should all buy atleast 1. Please see :arrow: http://www.saablink.net/TSL/saabforum/viewtopic.php?t=516 that thread for more info... and try to ingore the stupid comments. The decals do not have have the words Garrett T3 on them.
This SAAB is equipped with a Turbocharger. Due to..... (and so on)

I know the following wanted 1/2: (I need your money!)

00TurboSE -Pending 2
Castor1Troy -Pending 1
b dash rian -Paid! 2
Tweeks - Paid! 1
DeLorean Will Pay! 1
BurnsSide42 (me :)) Paid! 2
Blaque_Out Paid! 2

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a reminder to those who said they'd send payment - still no money from you 2 ;) I need to send the decals back due to a miss-print on their fault. They spelled Garrett with only 1 t. So I'm sending them bback tomorrow and they will re-print em. Other then that they looked good.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all 10 are sold as of now - you you are still interested or missed it - please post your interest and send me your $5 and I'll place more orders. Thanks

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you can - but untill monday it's still being fixed by pay pal... issues caused it to get locked due to a scamming bidder off one of my auctions.... so yeah I'll let ya know when it's working again. It's causing more problems right now then it's worth. :( But - it's gonna be a little now till i can get the GOOD decals - so bare for a wait, the guy who made em and messed em up is "busy" and is gonna try to squeeze in a re-print. :roll:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LMAO - neither have I - I may end up issueing you all refunds unfortunatly - they sent me the miss-prints and I am still in contact with my "contact" but when i get back to PA I'll contact him again and ask for a refund if he can't get the good ones anytime soon... it sucks, but sometimes ya just gotta move on and find a new vendor.... which is exactly what i'll do. Sorry to not updated all you sooner... no-one was complaining yet, and those who had PM'ed me on their own and I told them this exactly. Thanks for the concern ben.

·
Registered
14 Posts
well i would either like my 2 decals or my $10 back in the near future. preferably the decals of course. so whats the deal now? also it says pending for me and i definatly sent u the $10 through paypal a long time a go and u said u recieved it..

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah man - I am going to hafta refund you - the dude fell through, I need to get my machine back up and running at home, once I do I can pay pal you your $10. I'm so sorry about that. It sucks :( :evil: send me a PM with your pay pal account and asap I will send that refund to you. Thanks again - and sorry. :cry:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got them being made again - all those of you who paid me - PM me your addy's. I should have them within a Month!! I am not one to give up easy - and I think this time the guy will come through. He bought his own machine so he is now able to do them anytime he wants. I'll keep you posted.

please correct me if this list is not upto date:

00TurboSE -Pending 2
Castor1Troy -Pending 1
turbosb -Pending 2
b dash rian -Paid! 2
Tweeks - Paid! 1
DeLorean Will Pay! 1
BurnsSide42 (me :)) Paid! 2
Blaque_Out Paid! 2

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.