1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 9-3 Arc SS got a breather today.

Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame:

My Mustang in front of the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame:

My Mustang with the Great Lakes Science Center and Browns Stadium in the background:

My Mustang in front of Cleveland Browns Stadium:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I think the Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame was open. I saw a handful of people in the museum. Not sure if it was just security, but who knows.

But you are right, I knew there wouldn't be a gang of people in front of the building.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
it's a shame some guy parked his Yellow wreck in the middle of those killer shots - a Saab woulda looked real good in them ;)

no j/k ;) lol - i'm anti-ford :p unless you got an SVT 8) or better

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BurnsSide42 said:
it's a shame some guy parked his Yellow wreck in the middle of those killer shots - a Saab woulda looked real good in them ;)

no j/k ;) lol - i'm anti-ford :p unless you got an SVT 8) or better
That yellow GT is making more HP than the 2003 supercharged SVT Cobra. :wink:

·
Registered
40 Posts
How is "That yellow GT is making more HP than the 2003 supercharged SVT Cobra." Just curious, b/c you would need some serious mods to do that .. not being a dick .. just curious !!

·
Registered
40 Posts
p.s. I got a 01' cobra up my sleeve (in my garage) think you can handle it ... FYI there more than appearance mods ... I am playing, not being mean nice to see someone with a sweed and an american ... but I think I have you covered.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
To bad the brown's stadium is in the background

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just a little Pittsburgh/Cleveland rivalry that i pay no attention to

Brian

·
Registered
251 Posts
is ur Mustang still naturally aspirated??? That would be real impressive if it was. I just took my car to my friends LS1 Dyno day. They were putting down impressive numbers. I was going to go but i have a bent wheel or three so i didnt want to risk it. I think im gonna get an ecu or dp and ecu then dyno. One of the Trans Am's put down 440 rwhp and the torque was up around there too. A WRX put down 240 AWHP and like 220 AWTQ. I wanted to show him what my baby would do basically stock but didnt get on. Stock Viggens commonly put down ~220 WHP and ~260-270 WTQ. He would crap his pants if he saw those tq figures. especially mostly stock. Anyway im just interested in what ur mustang has.....i prefer them over F-Bodies :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Like I told him, I wasn't trying to put him down or anything at all .. I am honestly just really curious ... just b/c I am a girl doesn't mean I don't know shit about cars ... I know alot about Mustangs, I grew up with two 1970 Mach 1's in my family ... I am curious b/c if you make a GT faster than an 03 supercharged cobra you would have had to done some pritty impressive mods, so I want to know the mods is all??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts