Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or mainly, the front and rear bumper trims. I'll worry about the side skirt issue later. They don't have to be perfect; I'll accept anything with scuffs, nicks, and missing paint but would prefer little to zero cracks. I saw some sort of ad on MA CL a little while back but can't find it anymore...

Thank you google images:

This thread will be bumped periodically until I find some. Would fit my c900's new image rather well.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I can help you out with both rear bumper extensions. I'll double check them for condition tomorrow (they've been stored for years) and shoot some pics. I should also have both doors and panels behind the doors (maybe not all the mounting rails)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Or mainly, the front and rear bumper trims. I'll worry about the side skirt issue later.
So you're going to adapt the center/door panels to fit your 4-dr?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a set somewhere. I know we scrapped a couple of those cars. Email me if you can't find one.
Emailed. Thanks and no rush.

I can help you out with both rear bumper extensions. I'll double check them for condition tomorrow (they've been stored for years) and shoot some pics. I should also have both doors and panels behind the doors (maybe not all the mounting rails)
Thanks for the reply. I might be interested depending on how all this stuff pans out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
not sure if it is a piece that you are looking for but I have the front valance/the piece behind the bumper minus the lower lip.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump.

This would still be a nice project to start gathering pieces for..

·
Registered
355 Posts
I heard from someone here that there was once upon a time SPG kit for the 900 four doors. I hunted around for a long time. I was going to settle and just do the front and back for my bumpers too...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I heard from someone here that there was once upon a time SPG kit for the 900 four doors. I hunted around for a long time. I was going to settle and just do the front and back for my bumpers too...
I have no problem modifying to fit the 4 door; it's been done a few times before. It's more the front/rear pieces I need to hunt down first.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I've got the center 6 panels from my late 86 SPG in overall good shape, no real hardware however - would like $150 for all 6 (TSL Price) - I sold the extensions years ago for nearly $250 for all 4 of those.... I can bring to Carlisle no problem, but would request a deposit in advance. ($20) If doing this contact me and we can work out the details. (for anyone interested too)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts