Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
preferably for free, or ill throw in a few dollars.ill pay shipping basically im looking for your junk parts / left overs from upgrading

ALL PARTS NEEDED FOR A 1998 NG900se
idc if parts are used or worn for the most part unless its excessive

-Automatic transmission mount
-That hose that goes from bpv to the intake
-The pcv system
-Airbox
-Stock headlight bulbs
-ng900 double pass IC and hoses
-definitely need a used radiator

I feel like Im missing something, Im sure ill add more parts

zip code 34669 / 32114

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drewz i was talking to my dad and he thinks he might have seen the ic in the garage so i really just need hoses 100% at the moment thansk tho !

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I still think you should just take the radiator in to a repair shop so they can weld it and pressure test. I had a huge puncture in mine and they were able to fix it. It will likely be cheaper than buying another one

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I got a "very good" condition used radiator. However I can't just give it away, PM me if you want to buy one > fixing yours.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didnt plan on the radiator crappin out :) besides it gave me an excuse to go buy a 5 speed.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no honestly i dont even know what im going with the ng900. but for the moment my plans are to strip it down to its bare minimum that it needs to run. I have a friend with like 30 acres so ill probably keep it at his house and rally race/off road it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.