Saab Link Forums banner

wanted E code lights

1K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  ice_ca900 
#1 ·
wanted e codes for a 91 900 8) :idea:

#2 ·
Our friends of the North (canada) are able to get these for us - since they are standard equipment on their cars - but we need to find a Canadaian Saab owner who has access to junk yards and is willing to get a bunch of them - I've been trying to get this done for several months now - no-one seems to want to do it.... I need to take a trip to Canada :twisted:

#8 ·
hmm for 150 or cheaper i think, you can get them from Nick GenuineSaab

#11 ·
Of course they have theses for 9000.

I was going to get some from nick but he only sells the lenses. I need the whole housing because mine are all cracked from the sign.

#20 ·
DeLorean said:
for E-code lights- those prices look VERY good. someone should order up a set and report back.
I'll be ordering them, expect a write up with pics and dancing monkeys.

#21 ·
Tweek's Turbos said:
DeLorean said:
for E-code lights- those prices look VERY good. someone should order up a set and report back.
I'll be ordering them, expect a write up with pics and dancing monkeys.
he he he woooo man i see dancing monkeys all the time like... theres one... uhfuaighartghvan'JHFGgroiuhjioghanhgv *monkey dancing on keybord*

#24 ·
e-codes in Canada

Hi:

Just looked up the listing for older 900's and 9000's at my local wrecker - they have 89 and below for the 900 and a 1990 9000.
Let me know if you are still interested - I can give them a call for prices

Ken

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.