Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Looking for a BBS RK II that is 17x8 with the 5x110 bolt pattern. With or without tire. Condition is not extremely important as I will be refinishing it, but I would prefer minimal to no bends.

I am also interested in additional bolts for the same type of wheel if anyone has them.

Please PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
Shane

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Aren't the wheel bolts OEM Saab bolts?

I know someone with a set of 4 they are considering putting up for sale - refinished once a few years ago and due for it again. 1 has a slight bend, but does ballance out to zero if done with a proper ballancer.

If interested I can see if he has decided to sell and how much he'd want - located in West Chester, PA area.

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
Goldwing Saab Parts probably has one.

Viking wheel definitely would, but they would have already refinished it I think.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Aren't the wheel bolts OEM Saab bolts?

I know someone with a set of 4 they are considering putting up for sale - refinished once a few years ago and due for it again. 1 has a slight bend, but does ballance out to zero if done with a proper ballancer.

If interested I can see if he has decided to sell and how much he'd want - located in West Chester, PA area.
He's refering to the titanium bolts that hold the wheels together

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Shane torque the bolts to like 19-22 lbs spec say 24 but they tend to snap. I used a 3/8 wrachet to prohibet the amount of torque I could apply

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Sometimes my brain's dictionary is corrupt. Other days it works just fine.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
any ideas on 4 bolt 9000 wheels? i just picked up some Exel 4x108 17x7 et42 split wheels but am interested in ronal turbo phase II wheels which are 15x7 et28. any other thoughts on wheels to look into?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
He's more or less looking for one more wheel. that and some spare bolts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.