Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone had a set of these at carlisle. I liked them a lot and now I need a set ;) I am interested in a flat out buy, or a trade of some kind. I have a set of 88-93 15" C-900 SPG wheels in "good" shape that I know are not worth as much as the incas, but could be partal trade if anyone has super incas and would like to trade. I can't exactly say I have ever seen many of these wheels in real life (I think so far I have seen 1 car that had super incas and that was at carlisle) so I know this might be a tall order. I would also be interested in hearing any leads people may have on a set.

EDIT:

edited by BurnsSide42 to add photo of Rims in discussion~

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Re: Super Inca

900turbo said:
Super Incas were only delivered with 78 - 82 SAABs so they wouldn't fit post 88 SAABs.

G.
I think if he really wanted a set- he could get them re-drilled - or some for of adapter plate made. I have seen them on 3 cars - 1 in Maine - 1 at Carlise - and another at some other Saab meet - I too am a BIG fan of these. and since we're on the topic of Rims - I have a set of pre 88' SPG rims in "good" shape as well for sale - i have 1 potential buyer - but he never has any money :p :lol: 2 tires are still good - the 2 others are IMHO - junk - but 4 rims are rather clean.

·
Registered
711 Posts
The Super Incas came in both bolt patterns, however in North America are very rare, especially the later style.

The 108 bolt pattern rims are Saab P/N 91 03 870.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts