Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a saab girl / woman that does not bitch or nag
must be in new england and must have a saab that is not faster than mine.
if you dated a guy with a honda or vw i forgive you.

if you are out ther p.m me

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I'm pretty sure this is what most of us want/can't have...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

x2

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
TG I married a Saab Girl. ;-)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Dated her when I had a 99 (early '80's)...

Honeymooned when I had the (then new) base 900 8v....

Bought our first townhouse when we had the NG Tally...

Bought the current house when we we got the 9-5...

Have our twins with the 9-7X....

She bought me the SPG for my birthday years ago (since wrecked/replaced by the Commem)...

I bought her the SE 'vert for her birthday a couple years ago...

And so on and so forth...

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Word of advice though. Don't have her in the car with you when you blow up a trans...then she will un-become a "Saab" woman. She'll freak out if you get past 5 psi of boost.

Food for thought.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Very well done. I just hung out with a girl last night whose first words after picking her up were "You drive a Saab? I love Saabs! I almost bought one when my Volvo blew up." That's about as close as I've come so far...

·
Registered
913 Posts

She's out there. Just like a C900- comfortable, handles well, forgiving, fun loving, faithful, imperfect (just like the rest of us), and fun to work with. She's looking for you, waiting patiently for you to show up and save her from the crusher. When you meet, you'll know that she's the one. Care for her, give her the attention she needs. Don't use her until something better comes along. Saabs don't do that and neither should you. Don't cheat on her or lust for something better. Be willing to try new things she likes doing.
And if that day comes (as does happen) when the two of you decide that it's just not working out, detach in love, not anger. Keep the photographs. Remember the good times. Maybe even help her find someone that will love her with every fiber of their being, for that's what she deserves. Keep in touch, because you never know, things sometimes have a way of working themselves out.
I wish you well fine sir. The heart is a lonely hunter. You are looking for a soul mate, and they do exist.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
My ex wasnt a saab girl but she understood my obsession with saabs and supported me 100 percent..she understood i needed saabi time every once in a while.. hell i was even going to buy her a c900 so she can cruise around with, but she gone now lol

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.