Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As in the black plastic cowl that is directly under the windscreen that the wiper blade motor arms poke through.

Not looking for a used pull that is marginaly better than mine.
FYI they are $134 new

·
Registered
196 Posts
Part Number 12770180
List $132.23

Can get it for you at $112, but im in FL your in PA. Shipping difference would equal just buying from your local dealer. PM if needed.

·
Registered
196 Posts
@ Burns. Slick deal!! Have to show them Saabnet membership or just mention Saabnet? You know if they ship as well?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
@ Burns. Slick deal!! Have to show them Saabnet membership or just mention Saabnet? You know if they ship as well?
Back when I worked there I set up an account for saablink.net members - they entered it in as Saabnet - but no need to show anything. As far as I know the account is still present. call up 215.345.7222 and ask for Saab Parts - then ask for Brian (he is one who helped set the account up) If you get Eric, just ask for Brian, I'm not too keen on Eric personally and he was not there when I worked there.

I believe they are willing to ship - mind you, you are paying for it if they say they are willing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.