Saab Link Forums banner

What day works best for a IN-KY-OH meet up in Columbus, Ohio?

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, we are meeting Nov. 15 in Columbus, Ohio, around 11ish at Tomy Turbo's, Google map 1169 Chambers Road, Columbus, 43212 and will do the lunch thing with a possible afternoon-cap at a local brewpub.

Roll call:

1. Aireeca (and the lovely, fluffy Turbo Dog, of course!)
2. Drewz airflow se
3. VwSaabVt (along with roommate)
4. Notchback
5. saab93osu
6. Tboy
7. Bsuarmy and his lady.
8. Powar
9. Tuner4life
10. Hirsch

Ditching us for the dollars.
Going west, the biggest direction of them all, not east. Poop.
We're just not as cool as 5 year olds, sadly.

P.S. Folks from other states are more than welcome to drop in, too....

·
Registered
198 Posts
15th. Check. I'm down (for now). Gotta check the old work calendar and see what the Petite Tyrant has to say when she gets back from Chicago.

·
Registered
800 Posts
The 15th is ideal for me. 90%. Yay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
No prob with the 15th, last weekend with my 18"s on!! Where are we meeting?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Oh, if we do it on the 15th I need to make sure that I'm back in Louisville by 10 p.m. for the Back to Future trilogy triple feature at the local cinema.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Updates? I'm still planning on this, even if we just get together in a parking lot and mull about!

Tboy

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All right. I think we have a winner on the 15th. I'm going to make some calls around, but I'm shooting for getting together at the indy shop and then heading to a brewpub for a late lunch/early dinner. After all, we have to get Notchback back to Louisville in time for the movies and we don't have a DeLorean at our disposal.

Watch this space for updates.

·
Registered
198 Posts
OK then. I have an evening date in Lancaster, ironically, just a few minutes away from Tiki Lanes down on West Fair Avenue. Co-worker's 40th birthday party (shhh, it's a surprise). Should I be arranging with Tomy Turbo for an open house at the shop?? What kind of catering do you want for this thing? The last time we did it I just bought a various and sundry bunch of fresh-baked calzones from Vincenzo's and some beer and soda. Need some guidance here please.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
OK then. I have an evening date in Lancaster, ironically, just a few minutes away from Tiki Lanes down on West Fair Avenue. Co-worker's 40th birthday party (shhh, it's a surprise). Should I be arranging with Tomy Turbo for an open house at the shop?? What kind of catering do you want for this thing? The last time we did it I just bought a various and sundry bunch of fresh-baked calzones from Vincenzo's and some beer and soda. Need some guidance here please.
Yep, aireeca, lets firm this up. I can take a few assignments as well if there is something I could help with. Let us know!

Tboy

1 - 20 of 90 Posts