Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my hood and roof got dented badly. Popped out the roof dents, replaced the hood. The roof however, you could see every little line where a dent was. So rather than spend a fortune on the body work, I went with this:
So my hood and roof got dented badly. Popped out the roof dents, replaced the hood. The roof however, you could see every little line where a dent was. So rather than spend a fortune on the body work, I went with this:

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Well, you can't see the dents...

Question: Are there a few VW kids around your town?

Also, I think just doing the roof would look better, but it's not my car.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
well to each they're own.... thinking about doing a wrap but with the 3M Di-Noc stuff

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
should have done carbon fiber vinyl. or a swastika. either would have looked better

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
You need to glue an entire picnic lunch to the car now. That will hide the dents.
You need to glue an entire picnic lunch to the car now. That will hide the dents.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Don't let the SNAABSNAABS, Belittle Your individuality. Most people don't get the Joke. Bad Taste Rules! CHAVTASTIC! my friend Bravo! You Beat me to it.

·
Registered
859 Posts
So did getting body color vinyl never gross your mind? or is this actually like some old wall paper you found in your grandmas closet or dollar general?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I got customers that are 80 years old with more Funky Style than most prople around here. Wasn't Saab suposed to be the car for the "Idividual"? Find your own Road? Pick your Own Plaid?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I was thinking of doing my hood in black vinyl since it is chipped/clear coat is peeling/looks like shit.

but now...

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
looks better than the fake carbon fiber vinyl that others suggested...in my shitty opinion.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts