Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 3 gauge dash pod that I was told came out of a 99 Turbo, but I have no idea really other than its old. It has 2 VDO gauges in it, one is a temp gauge that goes to 300F, and the other is a psi gauge that goes to 150. I no longer have my C900, or else I'd have used it in there. Doesn't look right in a NG900. Both worked last time they were used, which was a couple years ago. They're in fine shape, minus a tiny amount of fading on the orange needles, and the temp gauge has a tiny scuff on the trim. Could be touched up and not noticed. The pod is fine, no cracks or anything. I would like to trade this for a couple of gauges for my NG900 (boost gauge, etc) or something else you think I might be interested in.

Also I'm near Leesburg VA.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tons of spare 900 and 9-3 parts now, what are you thinking?
Good timing! I want a decor panel (with decent emblem, if possible) for my 900 and a boost gauge that will fit the headlight switch area. As far as what I actually NEED, it would be that ever present a/c hose I still haven't fixed.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Heh...once you find a decor panel I'll take the red/white one off your hands...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heh...once you find a decor panel I'll take the red/white one off your hands...
You mean the red/white decor panel? Mine has cracks in it, so wouldn't be worth taking. Hence my wanting another.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Oh blah. Mine's black right now but I kinda want to find a red/white one just to, you know...see. Haha.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, sorry, the decor panel got in a fight with a trash can one day when I wasn't paying attention. Knocked the can across the yard though, so it was worth it.

KPAero- PM'd you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts