Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I posted, but I just got back from my honeymoon and now it's time to do some late spring cleaning.

The wife is tired of the old car parts sitting in our garage, so it's time to sell off the last of my saab parts :(.

Nonetheless, I have 4 viking (16") wheels that used to belong to my old '99 9-3SE that I need to get rid of... fast. I put them on my 2002 viggen for the winter and the ride wasnt too too bad. I'm sure at least one of them needs to be straightened.

Anyways, I'm open to really any offer but let's start at $75 for the set. I'm also open to a combo of cash and a case of your favorite microbrew :cool:.

Also, since I know some of you guys (and gals) ride, I have an ICON Merc Hero blue and grey leather riding jacket for sale. It's in almost perfect condition. It retailed for around $500. I would be willing to let it go for $300 or BO.

Thanks for the help!

--

PICS:

Jacket:

One of the wheels (i'll try to get all of them up).

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Manchester, nh. I'm rarely up in VT...but I would be willing to drive half way depending on the distance.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nick, let me know soon if you want them. I just posted them to craigslist. Thanks.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Potential buyer is coming to look at the wheels tomorrow (and most likely purchase).

Since this thread is just HOPPING, thanks for all the comments... :)

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
What size is the jacket?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
too small for me.