Saab Link Forums banner

Viggenluca: Should he stay or should he go?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the mods don't seem to want to ban viggenluca, I motion we remove his ability to create new threads. All in favor?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Aye

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I donno if we want to turn TSL into a dictatorship, although its tempting.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I donno if we want to turn TSL into a dictatorship, although its tempting.
It's not a dictatorship if we all vote on it. Besides, he could still post, just no more random thread of the day in off-topic. :rolleyes:

·
User
9,193 Posts
Nay. He isn't the only one that posts ridiculous stuff in off-topic. At least they're generally still car related. As long as it doesn't go into the other sections of the board, I see no problems.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Since the mods don't seem to want to ban viggenluca, I motion we remove his ability to create new threads. All in favor?
Sir, you've not been paying close attention. Palmer's banned Viggenluca about twice in the last month, for several days at a time each crack.

This has done nothing to change/correct/alter his behavior.

Is he doing anything really foul? No.
Is stupidity a crime? Not in this country, unfortunately.

But, I welcome civil discourse, so carry on.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't really care too much. I put him on my ignore list, I just wish his threads wouldn't still show up. >_>

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Also, do you want me to create a poll? We've done this once before.
Yes please.

I know we all occasionally post retarded things here, but not at the constant rate of 'Luca.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Jeez, if you have a real issue put him on ignore and just don't worry about it.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Nay. He isn't the only one that posts ridiculous stuff in off-topic. At least they're generally still car related. As long as it doesn't go into the other sections of the board, I see no problems.
x2 at least hes keeping his ramblings in off topic....

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
This board can't survive without the Rauls and Lacas of the world. Some of the most epic ball-busting threads on here are because of targets like them.

Let he who is without a useless thread posting cast the first stone. (see below).

·
Registered
913 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts