Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally semi-Viggenizing the coupe. Looking for a Vig spoiler in any color/condition. Going to strip it down and paint it anyways. Hit me up with pics/price.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Same but bigger.

They are farely rare, those that get them for good priceless are few and far between.

·
Registered
859 Posts
THREAD JACK: soccerrplyr jw did you have 3dr or 5dr se side skirts for sale?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
LOL you realize they are in germany? (i think germany? i assume thats country code 089 in a phone # somewhere, who the fuck knows they're not from this continent)

valencia is in spain, and the domain is registered to a company in thailand.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
So I called Goldwing... They want $400 for a USED Viggen spoiler. Are these really that rare? I found this at Genuine Saab for a bit over $300. Same thing?
Its a bit taller. Have a few on the garage sale. It is complete, No need for Viggen parts to make it work. Just a competent bodyshop to finish and install it.

More pics from all angles here: http://genuinesaab.com/gallery/VigSpoiler

Stock viggen spoiler was over $1500 when I last checked. Down a bit now.

Just the top part:
umber
Description
SPOILER3D5DVIG
Saab Suggested List
$808.73

Bottom:

Description
SPOILER3D5DVIG
Saab Suggested List
$543.25

Hardware kit:
Description
MOUNTING KIT
Saab Suggested List
$62.53

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Thanks Nick, I think I might go that route. Anyone aside from Nick ever installed one? How's the build quality/sturdiness?
About a dozen, quite a few for a part like that actually. The stock spoiler on my vig tended to vibrate and flash more in the rear view with the hard suspension. New one does less, not sure if it is placement or what. They are certainly lighter than factory which was a plus for me. Watch out with brand new gas-springs in the summer time. ;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
LOL you realize they are in germany? (i think germany? i assume thats country code 089 in a phone # somewhere, who the fuck knows they're not from this continent)

valencia is in spain, and the domain is registered to a company in thailand.
this
|
v
วาเลนเซีย ออโต้พาร์ท 8/1 ถ.รามคำแหง แขวงมีนบุรี เขตมีนบุรี กรุงเทพฯ 10510

is Thai ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah that site is thailand and is technically a NG900 draken not viggen. draken grill and a slightly different draken rear spoiler. both pieces are on my wish list

1 - 18 of 18 Posts