Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so my stupid shit friends spilled 32oz of coke on my seat... i ripped off my shirt and soaked it all up using my shirts and jacket, it sat on the leather for maybe .2 seconds.... and i tested the seat, it still worked. This morning i got in the car and it does not work, also the theft alarm service light came on... this makes me think its a short or a random thing... anyone have any advice?

·
Registered
20 Posts
kill your "friends" as you call them? any man who spills 32 oz of beverage on viggen seats is no friend to me :lol:

no, but seriously, check the connections, make sure none of them have been corroded, general electric crap like that.

-Frank

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
i guess you need the "No Food or Drink" sign in your car - I have a "No Smoking" one in mine - and it's to be followed, or no ride for you! In a way I'm a ride nazi :p 8)

·
10,303 Posts
That punk Jeff who made the Vid with Driver Found of the rally, spilled 32 oz of orange soda in my hearse a few years back.

My advice: Take the whole seat out, and clean the contacts with approved electrical cleaner. Use Tuff Stuff (my fav) to clean the seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts