Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had to go to Colonial Candies to meet my dad off of rt 495 exit 27. I was about to pull on the street of the place at the traffic intersection when I drove right by a black viggen (I think 4dr) leaving the same street.

After meeting up with my dad, I went to a Mobil for gas and a guy with a white jetta (DSG sticker) pumped my gas and said he had two buddies with Viggens. One has a silver four door, and another has a LB.

Any of these three viggen owners on here?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow, I'm not too sure, but I saw a black Viggen on 93N about to get off towards that area.. It didn't have aftermarket rims did it? Looked like it had 19's on it or something.. Pretty good shape too and some kid driving it.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I think I saw a black viggen like that some time back on 32 near the Quabbin.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
I did too, on the way back to school. Probably late 20s-mid 30s white male with a female passenger.

I probably should have said something at some point.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Actually, wednesday I saw a black og9-3 and it looked like two younger males and a feel like they pointed at me. (On route 9, just south of Amherst).

Maybe I just had food on my face.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, I'm not too sure, but I saw a black Viggen on 93N about to get off towards that area.. It didn't have aftermarket rims did it? Looked like it had 19's on it or something.. Pretty good shape too and some kid driving it.
It was night time so by the time I realized the black Viggen was actually a Viggen, he had turned onto the street so I didn't see the rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts