Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice.

I notice ebay has been flooded with "Viggen" items that aren't even related...light bulbs, and misc shat. Has become a total pain to find anything of actual interest quickly...good find!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Agree w mdegracia. Ebay has that parts compatibility sections that brings up the 300,000 sellers who have 500,000 auctions for 5 cent bulbs. Really annoying to find Viggen, SPG or really any specific part. No longer can search "Saab Viggen" haha.

On the spoiler auction, does not look like the lower section of the spoiler is listed for sale though. Its mounted down on the trunk lid to close the gap between the hatch and spoiler. Those are $$$ too. But what new Saab part isnt.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
On the spoiler auction, does not look like the lower section of the spoiler is listed for sale though. Its mounted down on the trunk lid to close the gap between the hatch and spoiler. Those are $$$ too. But what new Saab part isnt.
Wrong. The lower section is there and that's a full viggen spoiler. Good deal at $300, but let's see where the auction goes.

Also...you guys make some good points about eBay being FLOODED with crap items. I've noticed this for over a year now and have complained. Best thing to do is to select condition as "used." That will file down most things pretty quickly, getting rid of stupid auctions for foglights, HIDS, etc.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
You can filter out certain words from your searches...ebay has instructions to show you how as well.

edit, maybe they don't Either way type something like the following:

Viggen -custom

It will take out any results that say "custom", or you can get rid of stuff that says like HID, or LED, or bulb or whatever in the title.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
300 is a fair deal for a vig spoiler.
50 for the dash is a very nice deal. Typically vig faces go for 75-100, but the 24 dollars shipping is very steep. Dash faces ship for 10-16 bucks typically

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Harveys, Anyword on the rear seat?
Sure Tweek, I didn't plan on Moving them on to anybody but you. Figure out what day you want to come up and get them. What do you have for trade? Or cash but I'm looking for a set of Super Aero's or any other set of 16-17 inch wheels for my next 9k build. I got a rust free body so I'm making myself a new one. I got 9000 guts blown up all over the shop OOZZing stuff everywhere. So basicaly the Shop is Filthy but don't hold that against me.

93 9k to 94 9k swap Out with the old and in with the "Slighty" Newer. I Love my Wrecked up Rotted out 94 so much i decided i'd just "Make" a New one. With a Big Ebay special CHINA BOOSTER Turbo to BOOT. Project ECONO NOIRE

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Nice spoiler!! You should probably set up a blog, a dedicated TSL account, Twitter page, and an online press release.

Also could we get some more pics? I am thinking at least two or three on various pallets, a forklift, or even a pink bedsheet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts