Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting here because theres more views here. Driving normally today and went to take off at about 3k rpms in 2nd gear the check engine light flashed twice and the car lost power. Got to side of the road and wouldnt start. Nothing broke, no noises, no fluds leaking, all belts are tight. So wondering what you guys think.

DI casette? Fuel Pump? Anythign helps now.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
i havent experienced it personally but thats exactly how my dad said his died on him, luckily as he was pulling into work. how many miles do you have on yours? if you had another t7 buddy you could swap with it would be a good place to start.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Crank trigger is a common issue I ran into when I worked at my dads Saab repair shop. Try spraying a starting fluid into the intake manifold somewhere and crank it, easy way to tell if its DI or not.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sounds more like a huge Vaccum leak problem, check all your hoses for holes or in your case maybe a huge hole, also sometimes the intercooler hoses can pop off under heavy throttle. Mine popped halfway off one time getting onto the highway on it's own. Good luck man.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would have intially guessed DI... but guess not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts