Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
I already made my trade offer, and you were not interested. Seems like you should have taken it, my 9-5 has none of these problems.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Damn my lack of funds for such things. I'm in the process of rehabbing my front suspension, so no dice. Maybe you can figure it out and keep it? Or if not, hope it gets a good home.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already made my trade offer, and you were not interested. Seems like you should have taken it, my 9-5 has none of these problems.
Don't want another car anymore, since it will just rot outside at my parents house..

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so im concluding that the "smoke"" seen was condensation heating out of the intake, because it hasnt been started in a month.

my dad called me again today, said he idles it for 15-20 minutes in the garage and no coolant appeared. so who knows, i would still think the water pump should be changed since its at 80k.

the oil seals i guess are getting changed tomorrow...

still...someone take this off my hands...PLEASE

·
7,595 Posts
See now, that does not sound like a price that someone who realistically wants to get rid of their 12 year old saab that potentially has engine problems would be asking for it. My $500 offer stands, and IMO, is more than fair. I am however still willing to consider trading for the 9-5 + cash from your end.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts