Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Note: Decided to just create a new thread for this Viggen IC to avoid confusion. All other parts from my parts for sale thread have already been sold.)

This intercooler came stock on my '01 SAAB 9-3 SE (since sold), which I replaced with a big custom one when I went JSP Stage 4. It is in great shape, as can be seen in the pictures, with no damage to the end tanks, core or mounting points.

It has had the end ports taped off and the front and rear faces protected with cardboard since removal.

$80 shipped, and I accept PayPal. Located in Huntsville, AL. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
This is a pretty popular upgrade for turbo Hondas. You might have better luck on one of the DIY turbo sites....

·
Registered
645 Posts
anyone ever try this on a c900?? seems like it would be a decent upgrade.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
This is a pretty popular upgrade for turbo Hondas. You might have better luck on one of the DIY turbo sites....
I don't really see how when you can buy ebay intercoolers for around the same price shipped. I feel like most honda owners who use a backdoor style intercooler are going with a name brand one anyways because of their turbo fitment and they have planned it out specifically, and those who are starting out are basing their piping of some old Greddy style kit which usually uses the side to side inlet/outlet for the intercooler. At least this is how it was when I was in that scene a few years ago.

I'm not saying you won't find a buyer over there b/c a lot of people are dumb over there anyway, but most people usually go by what the other Honda forum members have done already over there.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
I don't really see how when you can buy ebay intercoolers for around the same price shipped. I feel like most honda owners who use a backdoor style intercooler are going with a name brand one anyways because of their turbo fitment and they have planned it out specifically, and those who are starting out are basing their piping of some old Greddy style kit which usually uses the side to side inlet/outlet for the intercooler. At least this is how it was when I was in that scene a few years ago.

I'm not saying you won't find a buyer over there b/c a lot of people are dumb over there anyway, but most people usually go by what the other Honda forum members have done already over there.
Just going by past history. ;) I sold two ICs to Honda guys on Homemadeturbo.com (but for a few bucks less that what the poster is asking). They moved pretty quickly.

They also love old GT17 and 25s...:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
send me a pm if you still have this friday ill buy it off you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts