Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i find a new replacement viggen front bumper. . mine just went nose first into a couple trees

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if anyone has a bumper or knows of one for sale please contact me. . i dont care what color or condition of the paint it is as long as its in one piece. .

Johnsey if you see this please contact me. .

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
if anyone has a bumper or knows of one for sale please contact me. . i dont care what color or condition of the paint it is as long as its in one piece. .

Johnsey if you see this please contact me. .
Go to the member list an pm him or just search viggen bumper in the search feature it was like from two or three weeks ago worst case scenario pm ur number to me and I'll pass it on to jonesy.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Bumperwholesale.com's website inventory does not reflect their actual inventory. Besides that glaring annoyance, in the 32 times I have called them over the last 80 days I have only spoken with one person, who informed me of the lack of inventory. You'd also find that they rarely stock any bumpers, but go through third parties to source them. The prices are inaccurate as well. I can't say enough bad things about them, but I wish they actually operated and existed as their website depicts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts