Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just what the title says - at the very least I want a Viggen driver's seat for my car, any color. My driver's seat isn't completely shot, but it's severely uncomfortable. I've been told both coupe/hatch and convertible front seats will fit my 2000 9-3 hatchback without issue.

Preferred location is New England so that I can drive to pick it/them up. I prefer not to ship in order to keep the cost down. Any color is fine.

Let me know what you have or if you know of any leads on some seats.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Goldwing had a set at New Salem SAAB's Fall Festival on Oct 23rd. Not sure if they were part of the raffle or not. If they were, someone on here likely got them.

·
Registered
303 Posts
While I know this option requires a lot of ground work, but if you go to car-part.com and look for front seat for a 9-3 in your rear range, 7 pages of results come up. Most salvage yards don't know the difference between a Vig and regular OG93, but I'd have to imagine there is at least one seat on there somewhere. Sometimes the descriptions give a clue, but I'd grab a half hour and a phone and just call down the list. There are even a few pretty close to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.