Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Genuine Saab sells universal fit Speedparts Viggen antennas. I think they're for about $13.

www.genuinesaab.com

To order it you have to email their parts department.

[email protected]

I bought mine from Genuine, and it looks pretty simple to install. Don't forget however its required that you drill a small hole in the roof, but it comes with a type of seal so no water gets in. Then it plugs right into your radio, or old antenna box.

Rob (rcmdesign) has purchased and installed his...he may have some more pointers.

·
Registered
546 Posts
It will be available in the Genuine Saab online catalog very soon.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey.. guido its mike dobsi!.. A.K.A. SaabSerious!
the antenna on teh viggen is pretty cool.. why dont ya try to get the aeros antenna.. or the new 9-5s antenna.. its just that lil fin. i think it looks pretty cool!
just a thought..
later!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a good idea!!! Actually on the newer model 9-5's, 2001 and up they have the "fin" antenna (like you said). I went to the dealership and asked for a price and they said it was about $70.00 which I think is way too expensive. I know a good place that specializes in Saab and they might be able to get parts at a reasonable price!!! Check out www.beaconmotors.com. Give them a call, they specialize for the Southern Ontario area.

1999 Saab 9-5
110,000KM
http://members.cardomain.com/jedi_master58

1 - 5 of 5 Posts