Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The grommit that goes between roof and antenna is cracked and seems to be shrinking. I guess I could silicone the gap. any other ideas? can I get a new grommit?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I don't believe that Saab sells it separately, but there's a very good chance that one of the VW antenna seals will fit. They had a couple of different styles, so go check out some Golfs and Jettas and see if one looks like it's the same shape. The more recent ones are wider and somewhat rounder at the base than the old ones, which were much narrower.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mazdas have a strange looking gasket on their antennas. It's taller and a little puffier. I was looking at every roof antenna out there when it came time to swap out my old one. :) I think my personal favorite is the stubby one that the original Mazdaspeed 3 came with in the last year or two of production. It has a gasket that's integrated into a big wide base, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.