Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
have allready a vert, though not a viggen..

want to sell my mc yellow 3 door and get a more practical 5 door
Give me the MCY 3 door. I'll give you my left nut, a 95' NG900, and a case of beer.

In all seriousness, 5 dr LB viggens are pretty rare. Almost bought a 5 dr black viggen about a month ago for 3k, I should've done it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
there were two for sale recently one with 210k and with a 185k so low mileage ones are even more rare... trust me i waited forever to try and get one and bought a black one instead...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I happen to have a LB 5-door Viggen. 126K miles. Has spent its whole life in Texas. Don't think I'm ready to sell it, though. I think I read somewhere that only 58 of these were ever shipped to the US. Who knows how many are left on the road (I know one sailed off for Valhallah a couple months ago in Los Angeles).Good luck!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
yeah i believe it had piston work done as well. . find yourself a LB 2 door much better looking of a car in coupe form and lighter.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Or the oil cap is unique too? Are they common there.

Lame question of the week, sorry but I had to ask.

Best of all it looks like you got a great car and importing one would have probably been disappointing. I think you folks take much better care of things over there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Caspar,
I looked at your pictures and noticed the tasteful spoiler at the top of the hatch. Where can I get one?
hi, the rear spoiler is off. I will ask the former owner where he bought the spoiler.
Or the oil cap is unique too? Are they common there.

QUOTE]

no these caps are not common. The former onwer made one itself.

Have never seen one before

Car is now on Dutch registry . Will post some pictures these days, when i have washed the car

1 - 20 of 21 Posts