Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

· Registered
1,771 Posts
The STi seemed pretty modded, and a Vig should beat a STi stock vs stock. With that said, I've yet to meet an STi guy who still has his car stock, and it would take more than just an exhaust to beat a mildly modified STi.

· Registered
9,322 Posts
The STi seemed pretty modded, and a Vig should beat a STi stock vs stock. With that said, I've yet to meet an STi guy who still has his car stock, and it would take more than just an exhaust to beat a mildly modified STi.
FYI. Nick of Geniune Saab Still hasn't broke the 13 second barrier in his extensively modified Vig.

An STI will do low 13's right off of the showroom floor.

How did it seem pretty modded? The sound?

· Registered
4,485 Posts
FYI. Nick of Geniune Saab Still hasn't broke the 13 second barrier in his extensively modified Vig.

Correct.

But...

We are talking from a roll here. All joking aside different game. Takes away the things that KILL our Saab's in the 1/4 which is lack of grip and tall gears. Subie has tons of grip and shorter gears.

Does that change the outcome of this race?

No.

But, it is something to be mindful of.

· Registered
6,555 Posts

LOL nice.

But are you taking into consideration FWD drivetrain gains?

· Registered
4,123 Posts
The STi seemed pretty modded, and a Vig should beat a STi stock vs stock.
I'll keep it simple.

No.

We don't live in candyland.

/thread

· Registered
1,974 Posts
Maybe if that viggen had this much power he would have won

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.