Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this on youtube

i would have thought the vig would do better from a 3rd gear pull but i guess not

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
found this on youtube

i would have thought the vig would do better from a 3rd gear pull but i guess not
I dunno.

Wonder what he means by "fuji shit under there"

Whatever that is, could be anything from turbo, ecu, ic, fuel system. Basically not a fair to judge against something so vague.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
The STi seemed pretty modded, and a Vig should beat a STi stock vs stock. With that said, I've yet to meet an STi guy who still has his car stock, and it would take more than just an exhaust to beat a mildly modified STi.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
The STi seemed pretty modded, and a Vig should beat a STi stock vs stock. With that said, I've yet to meet an STi guy who still has his car stock, and it would take more than just an exhaust to beat a mildly modified STi.
FYI. Nick of Geniune Saab Still hasn't broke the 13 second barrier in his extensively modified Vig.

An STI will do low 13's right off of the showroom floor.

How did it seem pretty modded? The sound?

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
FYI. Nick of Geniune Saab Still hasn't broke the 13 second barrier in his extensively modified Vig.

An STI will do low 13's right off of the showroom floor.

How did it seem pretty modded? The sound?
Correct.

But...

We are talking from a roll here. All joking aside different game. Takes away the things that KILL our Saab's in the 1/4 which is lack of grip and tall gears. Subie has tons of grip and shorter gears.

Does that change the outcome of this race?

No.

But, it is something to be mindful of.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Maybe if that viggen had this much power he would have won

1 - 20 of 82 Posts