Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
good site man good prices and nice looking gauges...but i dont think those pods are only for vws.....will they coustomize one...i will look more im at work now...

·
Registered
140 Posts
i also have a dual pod, how much are you looking at.. and can you get the upholstry yourself??? PM me please

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
ricot! id like one JUST like that! for a 9-3...how much and what does he need?.... you just opened buisiness for your buddy!!

psst....cut me a deal!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
what would b involved basically is u getting the pod and sendin it along with your a pillar and my buddy pete will upholster it.... i will ask exact costs and such tomorrow and have an answer for ya guys the 2 gauge pods will look a little different but u get the idea... like i said ill get prices tomorrow

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
ricardo...what pod did you use for yours?

i dont meen to cramp your steez but i like your set up very much!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
it was like some cheap universal on that u get at pepboys..... and then we cut it and molded it to the apillar... it came out perfect i will see what i can do about he dual pod seamless

·
Registered
45 Posts
rcmdesign said:
I hope it will look better than that. I want mine to look seamless like the first one you posted above...
Hey that's my upolstery job...I thought it was pretty decent. I tried doing it seemlessly, but it's very hard to form in between the two gauges without ugly bumps. Doing the single pod would be much easier.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
alright guys i talked to pete and he said that we will do our best to get the dual pods seamless... i think this weekend we r gonna try to do a 3 gauge pod and ill have pics... for prices me and him are gonna get together and figure it out this weekend as well

1 - 20 of 35 Posts