Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are at least three, maybe more forums on Saabs.
Many jump from one to another, this takes time.
I would love to see just one group for all.
What will this " gathering in" of all Saab owners take ??

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
As you view each individual forum you will notice the following:

- Some are limited in their area of topic coverage. This means that you may only have a limited places to post information pertaining to various areas of your car.

- Some are based in Europe, which doesn't necessarily help the Saab Owners in the US, however are an excellent asset for those in Europe...or vise versa.

- Many are quite censored, and may go as far as to delete or lock threads focused on company reviews, or other topics.

We at TSL try to keep all of that in mind and have an open forum with an easy way for people to organize their topics and information. Also by remaining uncensored (within reason), our users can discuss certain topics without fear or retaliation or locked/deleted threads.

Having a variety of forums, allows Saab owners to find which forum best fits their tastes. Perhaps in the future however, there will be some instances where different Saab forums can host joint events, or projects. 8)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I agree with Blaque_Out - but as Tweeks said - its good to belong to several forums - helps ya find what you may be seeking also. I belong to several as well - but only post on 3 now a days. TSL, Saab Run, and SC.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the new world order of saab forums. submit or else. :lol:

i like the forums just the way they are. they each have their own crowd, their own style/feel, they all do something a little different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts