Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've joined after reading the War Stories section of the forum! Loved it! We need some more younger Saab owners over here in England so we can join in too!

On a serious note, I'm really impressed by the site. Very informative and a lot of fun to read...And you have female Saab owners! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the whole site's pretty good! There's a few good Saab sites in the UK that i've used when my 9-5's been damaged, set on fire and generally mis-treated by little oik's where I live who are jealous of it, but none of them seem to have the same enthusiasm for Saabs as this site does... Let's hope it carries on!! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd had the car for about a month and left it parked outside my little sisters house overnight and came out to it to find it's front end more than a little charred... :twisted:

Little Sis lives in a quiet little town in the north of england, so not hwere you'd expect this to happen. Sad thing is, it was most probably done by little oiks who had been in the pub doing some under 18 drinking, and who'd then decided to see if they could get high from the toxic fumes given off by the bumper as it melted. And people wonder why I want to transfer my job to the U.S.

·
Registered
88 Posts
welcome to the forum!

wow, sounds your saab has been "persecuted"... that's too bad. if people want one this badly, they should just get one :shock: :evil:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Steve, From what i've seen of this site so far the people on it seem to have a different outlook on Saabs and a forum in general. Seems a lot more fun on here, and while the other Saab forum I use is very technically minded, and is a fantastic source of information, I can't see them covering some of the posts you sem to have!

As for the pictures, once we get a decent bit of weather, the car's getting washed,polished to within an inch of it's life and then the camera's coming out! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I work for the Halifax Bank in a small town in the north of England. Keep pressuring head office to open a branch in the U.S but so far not much luck. Still, I can always carry on nagging them so I can get a transfer :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts