Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I got a call yesterday from our HR guy at work and he told me the new assistant which happens to be his cousin hit my car. I didn't have a chance to look at it till today when I dug the aero out of the snow. I called her up and said "hey I don't want to make any enemies at work but I heard you hit my car. She said she did. I asked where she said on the pass side door. I went out and looked and sure enough I have a matching dent and scuff to go with the huge dent the old man who hit an ran at the country club did.

Needless to say I was infuriated. I told her I would take it to my body guy and have him look at it, she agreed. I really had to be nice to her but at the same time I wanted to kill her. She drive some new big ass jeep. What is it with SUV drivers, especially the woman who think 4wd is a godsend. It doesn't help you stop in the office parking lot when there is a sheet of one inch thick ice on the ground does it? Of all the cars i see off the road most our SUVs with woman driving. I bet when they fly off the side of the road they say oh my 4wd must have malfunctioned my car needs to be serviced.

I am fucking pissed. The damage isn't that bad but its enough to ruin my day and make me want to upperdeck someone.

End Rant

Pictures when I clean her up and take her to get looked at

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You should kick a whole in her wall with your DJ shoes. She has no power over you so you won't miss any shows this weekend*

Also, most of the retarded drivers I see up here are men. In fact, it was a man driving the truck that jackknived a few weeks ago and left me stationary on the highway for three hours. And it was a man driving who decided he wanted to pull a u-turn on an icy bridge and failed, jamming up my commute for 30 minutes this morning. And I counted 1 woman and 5 men who spun out on my commute yesterday morning. So kindly get bent with your waaaaaah a wimmin hit me. You're just bringing her gender into this because she wouldn't give you a blow j under the desk. DJ shoes would have prevented this senseless tragedy.
Had the DJ shoes on that day. BTW I am taken and I don't dip my pen in company ink.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.