Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I got a call yesterday from our HR guy at work and he told me the new assistant which happens to be his cousin hit my car. I didn't have a chance to look at it till today when I dug the aero out of the snow. I called her up and said "hey I don't want to make any enemies at work but I heard you hit my car. She said she did. I asked where she said on the pass side door. I went out and looked and sure enough I have a matching dent and scuff to go with the huge dent the old man who hit an ran at the country club did.

Needless to say I was infuriated. I told her I would take it to my body guy and have him look at it, she agreed. I really had to be nice to her but at the same time I wanted to kill her. She drive some new big ass jeep. What is it with SUV drivers, especially the woman who think 4wd is a godsend. It doesn't help you stop in the office parking lot when there is a sheet of one inch thick ice on the ground does it? Of all the cars i see off the road most our SUVs with woman driving. I bet when they fly off the side of the road they say oh my 4wd must have malfunctioned my car needs to be serviced.

I am fucking pissed. The damage isn't that bad but its enough to ruin my day and make me want to upperdeck someone.

End Rant

Pictures when I clean her up and take her to get looked at

·
c900 Grognard
3,713 Posts
Accidents happen, man, getting mad and blaming the jews isn't going to help anyone.

Sorry about the car, it looks like she is going to make it right though?

·
Registered
273 Posts
umm its a car...im sure it can be fixed...and im sure she has insurance at least she told you you/some one about it and didnt just drive off...is it really worth spending this amount of time getting upset about it? no one died...move on...

·
Registered
12,348 Posts
umm its a car...im sure it can be fixed...and im sure she has insurance at least she told you you/some one about it and didnt just drive off...is it really worth spending this amount of time getting upset about it? no one died...move on...
x2

Either that or get a car that already has enough door dings in it so when it gets tagged you don't care.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Also, considering how bad yesterday was in Cleveland (think driving in a bowl of mashed potatoes), a dent and scuff is a lot less awful than what I saw being hauled off by wreckers all day. Supposedly, there's a very good body shop in Mentor, right off of Ohio 2....

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
That sucks.

I bet her car wasn't even dinged up was it?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
That's not too bad. I went on a mountain run and the girl in the group wrecked about 15 Saabs so far. Cool girl though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts