Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Sean, it's a long road ahead as a Saab enthusiast... I've heard it all from friends, family, lovers. Part of the joy of being a Saab owner and enthusiast is recognizing the individuality it took to step out from the mainstream and own a car that others, well frankly, don't understand. In the (counting fingers) 13 years I've owned Saabs, I've converted many of the haters by showing them what amazing cars they are.

The first girl that calls your car a piece of junk, especially if she drives a BMW, is a whore.

·
10,303 Posts
Ah, the internet.

Just remind Ezra it took GMC 15 years go catch up with Saab in the turbocharging dept. And most of that was based on Buick's work.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
thats a really cool picture, but don't get bothered by people like that, who really cares what he thinks.

EDIT -
The first girl that calls your car a piece of junk, especially if she drives a BMW, is a whore.
lmao

·
Registered
303 Posts
Part of the joy of being a Saab owner and enthusiast is recognizing the individuality it took to step out from the mainstream and own a car that others, well frankly, don't understand.
+1 Maybe one of the best descriptions of a Saab owner!

PS: Carl's 1000th post?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
+1 Maybe one of the best descriptions of a Saab owner!

PS: Carl's 1000th post?
My 1000th post was yesterday... possibly dispensing technical help. Off-Topic posts haven't counted since the likes of Topher were still here.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love how Liza Johnson interrupts everything, haha

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha no, she the mom of one of my friends, jeez

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I don't mean to dis your friend by any means but he sounds SO red-neck. What does he say about superchargers? Those aren't "real" power either. But I bet he likes those because Chevy uses them.

I have one friend that doesn't like my car just because it she thinks it looks weird, though at least she does respect the car for what it is. (and she drives a Ford Ranger...:rolleyes:) But she likes the 9-3. I have another friend that is the biggest 4-Chan type nerd/troll/ass I've ever met, most of the time he's just joking, but he gives me crap about owning a Saab all the time. It's great when he tries to make fun of it because he knows absolutely nothing about cars and all of his arguments are totally ridiculous. He doesn't even own a car....lol

Just gotta live with it. We know our cars are great (and much better than theirs) so that's all the satisfaction we need. Thought the 80% of friends that love and are totally jealous of my car helps too. :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't mean to dis your friend by any means but he sounds SO red-neck. What does he say about superchargers? Those aren't "real" power either. But I bet he likes those because Chevy uses them.

I have one friend that doesn't like my car just because it she thinks it looks weird, though at least she does respect the car for what it is. (and she drives a Ford Ranger...:rolleyes:) But she likes the 9-3. I have another friend that is the biggest 4-Chan type nerd/troll/ass I've ever met, most of the time he's just joking, but he gives me crap about owning a Saab all the time. It's great when he tries to make fun of it because he knows absolutely nothing about cars and all of his arguments are totally ridiculous. He doesn't even own a car....lol

Just gotta live with it. We know our cars are great (and much better than theirs) so that's all the satisfaction we need. Thought the 80% of friends that love and are totally jealous of my car helps too. :D
haha he's not my friend, he's a friend of another friend of mine, but he just started swearing at me on FB, so I defriended him. He's gay

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He's not really gay, I don't think anyway. He's just a jerk. I don't hate gay people, I hate the act of homosexuality.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
cool story brah

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
fuck um. dudes prolly got a toothpick for a dick and cant get none so hes hatin.

tell him to go jerk off to his beloved confederate flag.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts