Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Hope you can help me out a bit...
Were the 9000's for the U.S. market equipped with windshield sun visors similar to those in the 9-5? To be more specific, like the "double" sun visors in the 9-5: One visor for the windshield and another you can flip to the front side window.
Features like this are wery common in american built cars and european cars for the U.S. market, but we don't get that stuff in our cars... Pity, 'cause it's quite comfy when you get the sun shinig in your eyes from the side! 8)
If so, I would love to see an interior picture of a 9000 with these "U.S. visors"!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:arrow: Paul: Thanx for a swift reply!
Couldn't agree more, they could really come in handy. However, it's a bit odd that I saw a 9000 Aero -91 (perhaps called "SPG" in the U.S.?) at a dealership in Gothenburg earlier this year which actually had double visors! :shock: And they were definitely Saab original parts! The reason I'm so sure of this is that I sat in the car and noticed the visors and had to take a closer look at'em. Perhaps from the 9-5? Gotta try fitting them in my 9000, if it works out fine I'll let you know! Then perhaps you can fit'em into your 900?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
SPG only reffers to the c900s but i couldnt agree more about the visors! in our chevy they have huge dual visors and you can extend the front one!...if they would fit a 9-3 i would be interestd too...mine are a little flimsy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts