Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger window broke a while ago. If someone accidentally put it down, I could get it back up but it would take some work messing around with holding it in place and going up and down until it was in the correct spot. a few days ago, it broke all the way when it was down. I got the door panel off and got the window up and then unplugged the motor so it wont happen again.

Now I need to fix it. Im pretty sure I just need new green plastic things with the clips that go in the track at the bottom of the glass that hold the balled ends of the scissor arms. Does it sound like I might need anything else? When I was putting the window up for the last time, it seemed like the track was too short for some reason. The scissors wanted to go to wide for the track...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after searching, guess its a "window roller" but like I said, the track seems too short for some reason. are there any other parts that typically break in this situation?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.