Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know you should heat up the emblem to get the glue lose/unsticky ect. lets say you don't can that cause an outline of the badge to stay on your car? and i heard that after you wax a car if you spray it with cold water then dry it with a towel its suppose to make it cleaner/smoother

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
The SPG I have is going to get a badgeless hood for the main reason of flaking sucks alone. I can't stand it - i'm on the second emblem in less then 2 years on the 9000 - i'm just not going to replace it again. Unless I find another good one in the junk yard - which is damn near impossible.

·
10,303 Posts
Damn I thought this was a post about girls shaving and waxing legs. :lol: I was like..ooooh I hope there are pics. But nah, its..water outlines on a bumper? :roll:

I dont like to put water on my car after buffing it out. Maybe just as a demo of what the last 12 hours was spent doing, but I dont think it makes it any shinier. :wink:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Mr Ginzo...

i didnt heat mine off....i just used Erics method of using the floss then i just rubbed off the extra goop ( wich i got a blister from ) at first i could see the outline of the emblems..but after a few washes it looks as if nothing was ever there....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts