Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im lookin to buy a pair or N64 controllers in good shape. preferably the original ones. Color doesn't matter. I would like some by thursday, so ebay wont work for me.

Loonkin to spend around 10-15. I'm in Latrobe/Greensburg PA( about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh) Ill drive 20-ish miles to pick them up. Let me know if you've got some. Thanks!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep haha. I'm going to my parents lake house this weekend with some friends from Pitt and back home. Figured it'd be awesome to have 4 controllers for the weekend.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Haha nice, N64 is awesome. Greatest game system ever. Unfortunately I've been meaning to pick up a 4th controller for a while, so I don't have any spares for you. Also, I saw you are from Manheim, I'm from PA too, NE of philly a bit.

Brandon

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha nice, N64 is awesome. Greatest game system ever. Unfortunately I've been meaning to pick up a 4th controller for a while, so I don't have any spares for you. Also, I saw you are from Manheim, I'm from PA too, NE of philly a bit.

Brandon
It sure is. I've even got an emulator on my laptop so I can play them wherever. Sometime when I'm home we should get together. Always nice to meet new people. (No ****)

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
We've had one hooked up at my house for a while now. I think we have 6 controllers but I know on 2 of them buttons stick. Totally need the 4 good ones for Smash Brothers, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Mario Tennis.

Gamestop?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We've had one hooked up at my house for a while now. I think we have 6 controllers but I know on 2 of them buttons stick. Totally need the 4 good ones for Smash Brothers, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Mario Tennis.

Gamestop?
I don't think Gamestop has anything that old anymore. I'm going to see if theres any locally owned game stores around. They seem to be the only ones that carry old systems and accessories anymore.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
flea market!! always have old stuff like this
I missed last weeks and the next one is on sunday and I'll be away. If I don't get any by next weekend I'll go.

criagslist?
Ive been looking. A few systems but people don;t want to sell just controllers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm extremely upset that no one has mentioned one of the best games out there. Super Smash Bros. Goldeneye is great don't get me wrong I love the game, but nothing beats an all out Smash Bros brawl

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.