Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
T'was the night of the first sunny above freezing day. The GF was menstrual, so I must run away or id be stuck making one of those late night pick-n-crave runs. I putz my way up to the strip for a couple late night run-ins. Coppers are up there pretty thick tonight in one of the counties of the two the strip passes through. You see your usual civic or two pulled over getting strip searched... literally.

There were some good cars out there, one being a NSX.....queef. Of all cars out there, this mazzzzdddaaaa protege figure pulls next to me with his boxing gloves on. This thing was uhh green, with a 5inch exhaust tip on it... adds at least 50 lbs.. i mean HP. Every other second this thing took off leaving me in the...err...well he didnt get that far. So we cross borders into the county with no coppers. Clutch in, blip or two, wait... He takes off... rev match 2nd 40mph pull. Thats about it, I didnt even shift into 3rd, I was already a length or two ahead. End of story.

Ohh yea, I got beat by an EVO. Fuckin MR's. I know the guy and he knows cars, so props to him. At least I hung with him pretty good.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you kno what I didnt realize. Its that EVO's weigh more than Saabs. They weigh near 3300 pounds!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
NSXs are alright. Still a honda, which mean gutless w/out a lot of work done :p

Proteges crack me up. I remember when the MP3 edition came out and everyone was all psyched... it was just a regular old POS Protege with my Kenwood Z919 deck in it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
T'was the night of the first sunny above freezing day. The GF was menstrual, so I must run away or id be stuck making one of those late night pick-n-crave runs. I putz my way up to the strip for a couple late night run-ins. Coppers are up there pretty thick tonight in one of the counties of the two the strip passes through. You see your usual civic or two pulled over getting strip searched... literally.

There were some good cars out there, one being a NSX.....queef. Of all cars out there, this mazzzzdddaaaa protege figure pulls next to me with his boxing gloves on. This thing was uhh green, with a 5inch exhaust tip on it... adds at least 50 lbs.. i mean HP. Every other second this thing took off leaving me in the...err...well he didnt get that far. So we cross borders into the county with no coppers. Clutch in, blip or two, wait... He takes off... rev match 2nd 40mph pull. Thats about it, I didnt even shift into 3rd, I was already a length or two ahead. End of story.

Ohh yea, I got beat by an EVO. Fuckin MR's. I know the guy and he knows cars, so props to him. At least I hung with him pretty good.
seriously?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts