Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a TurboXS TypeH-RFL (aka Really Fucking Loud ;)) and man is this thing loud. It scares women and children and definately turns heads. Its definately not for the sleeper, but is very nice. If you want a good BOV, I would suggest this one for anyone thats looking for a good upgrade to a BOV. Cost: about $165 on Ebay

·
Registered
134 Posts
when you got the bov off off ebay did you get some kind of kit or are the universal adapters good for conecting it to the hose

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had to order the Audi adapter. This makes it so it fit on the stock hose, otherwise it won't fit. The universal kit that comes with it, is a universal kit to weld it on a flange. Hope this helps.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Cedric is correct. If you order off eBay or a website you need the adapter kit for the 1.8T engine used in Audi's and VW's because they used the same bosch bypass valve as us. When I got mine off of eBay I asked the person that was selling it if they had the adapter and they gave me a good deal on it. Make sure you get the 1.8T adapter kit and you're good to go!

Kyle

·
Registered
161 Posts
About the intstall on the bov

I know this is a couple of months old but i been reading all the posts and came across this one. Had a question on how hard was the install of the BOV? just kinda curious would it void a warrenty that i got from the used car dealer? and does it have to be welded on to fit...not really too sure i would trust my skills with that kinda heat in my engine bay... thanks for any replys :D

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
it slides on the pipe when you have the 1.8 adapter, but without that, it would need to be welded
it may or may not void your warranty, so check before you do it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts