Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Wanted to post up a new ad to let you know I'm still doing turbo work and have some new offerings.

GT15/GT17/GT20/TD04/T25 standard rebuild - $350
Turbine shaft replacement - $110

TD04HL-15T to 18T - $260
TD04HL-15T to 19T - $285
T25/GT17 to T28 - $250

NEW!
I can now brand NEW Garrett and Mitsubishi CHRAs! These are American made center housing castings which we then install genuine Garrett and Mitsubishi internals into, and give a 1 year warranty on them. No core necessary in return as well. These aren't the cheap Chinese knock off others are selling... feel free ask them about the quality of those and listen to them lie if you'd like.

NEW TD04HL-15T Center Housing, fits 9000 & 9-5 Aero's - $525
NEW Garrett GT17 Center Housings, fits 9-3's and 9-5's - $525
NEW Garrett GT15 Center Housings, fits 9-5 V6 - $525

I can also sell new complete turbo units, contact me for that.

I also have Volvo, Audi, and VW turbos available.

As always, you get a 1 year warranty and I pay shipping to you. Payment via paypal. CHRA's are ready to ship and can be overnighted.

Take care,
-Chad

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Can do! Runs $270
Sweet! I may be in the market for a few. I'd like to try that in my '94 Comm Ed (once I get back to fixing it) and my son's been asking me what mods might be best for his '93 Comm Ed as well. If we likey, I'll put one in Comm ed #3 when I get to performance mods on that car too.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
What would it take to make this TD04 15T 6cm2 sitting at my feet into a 19t for a 99 9-3.

Does the compressor side need to be changed to fit the 9-3?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey there,

It's a bit difficult with a 99 because you have the NG style compressor housing and no TD04's were manufactured with a comparable compressor housing that would allow your current intake pipe to bolt up. You could use the 9000 compressor housing to create something custom, or we can fit a 00+ 9-3 TD04 housing to your turbo and you can use the intake pipe from one of those.

Though I've personally never tried that, I'm sure someone here has. I just built them, you guys do the rest of the crazy stuff with them! =)

Cost for upgrade is around $280 and that includes return shipping.

Best,
-Chad

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.