·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Nik B

Means of contact: Forum PM

Price: $350 + shipping

Description:

This is an upgraded TD04-15t, it has a 19t compressor wheel and machined compressor housing to accomodate the wheel. The turbine housing is a larger 6cm size (compared to 5cm) - recommended upgrade along with the larger compressor wheel. Can also include the cobra intake for an extra $75.

I have the invoice from G-Pop Shop that did the compressor wheel upgrade and rebuild about 4-5 years ago for the previous owner. It is burning some oil and has ~1mm of shaft play - both side to side and in and out - it will need a rebuild/refresh.

On my NG900 with a full 3" exhaust the turbo would hit full boost by ~2200rpm and pulled very hard. Should be good for 350whp around 21psi, quick boosting and lots of flow from the 19t wheel. I'm selling the turbo because I'm putting together a larger custom set-up.

Pictures (will get better pictures up):

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure on miles.

Yes there's shaft play and it smokes a bit - it's usable as is but not recommended, you'll have to add oil.

I did some more research on rebuilds and adjusted the price.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
price is much better, justifies the cost of rebuild!

FWIW I paid $600 for my 18t-6 all custom built and machined for the 06+ king cobra pipe

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Not to shit on your FS thread but I paid $35 for a 6cm 15t with 80K... $45 for a 5cm with 120K.

If its smoking and needing a rebuild which runs ~$250 by chadwick the best you could hope for is 150-220 on the forums...

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
those prices you got are excellent and I've never seen them. If you're not interested in his part, shit on his thread in a pm, not his post

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you check the normal prices expected and paid for in the market (i.e. other fs threads and e-bay) you'll see that those prices you listed are ridiculously out of range.

furthermore, you can't really compare a turbo with the 19t upgrade to a standard 15t.

Not to shit on your FS thread but I paid $35 for a 6cm 15t with 80K... $45 for a 5cm with 120K.

If its smoking and needing a rebuild which runs ~$250 by chadwick the best you could hope for is 150-220 on the forums...

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
You could probably do it with just a rebuilt kit for short money since the turbo was just rewheeled 5 years ago or so.

Presumably, the shaft was balanced during the process (you can tell by looking for notches on the securing nut) and wouldn't need a rebalancing if you take it apart carefully by marking the orientation of the wheels.

The kit includes new journal bearings, new thrust washers, and new oil seals.

·
User
9,193 Posts
I don't know how this hasn't sold yet... I'd be all over it if I had Wossners in the Viggen. Is the cobra pipe the King Cobra?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also have an intercooler - 5.5" tall 2.25" in/out. Willing to do cobra pipe, turbo, and intercooler for 340 + shipping this week.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Also have an intercooler - 5.5" tall 2.25" in/out. Willing to do cobra pipe, turbo, and intercooler for 340 + shipping this week.
how much can you let just the turbo go for? i have a cobra pipe already.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll let you know if I can't sell it as a combo - have lots of interest for the package deal but if it falls through I'll consider selling them individually.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
well i guess i have two choices. t5 the c9k or buy the 19t. crap. anybody locally that can rebuild that thing? i'm on cape so i could jump on this at any point if needed. i guess i could do the whole package. i just dont really need the intercooler bc its going on 9k

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
turbo is sold.

still have:

- intercooler
- cobra pipe

Other parts:

- ng900 fuel pump assembly
- ng900 brake calipers and carriers
- t5 BPC

·
Registered
890 Posts
I guess I am not the only Brazilian driving a SAAB!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts