Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone link me to a site where I can order this part? I cannot seem to find it on eeuroparts or ebay or google. maybe I am calling it the wrong thing....

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Are you talking about a hose clamp?

#13 here:

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
I think I know exactly what you're talking about.

Its the wicked small piece thats basically a 90* bend with a hole for a bolt to go through.

Its bolted onto the intake pipe to hold the BPV pipe into the hole in the intake pipe.

Is that what you're talking about? Not sure on the pn, but its probably something you should pick up at a junkyard....less then $1 worth of anything.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I know exactly what you're talking about.

Its the wicked small piece thats basically a 90* bend with a hole for a bolt to go through.

Its bolted onto the intake pipe to hold the BPV pipe into the hole in the intake pipe.

Is that what you're talking about? Not sure on the pn, but its probably something you should pick up at a junkyard....less then $1 worth of anything.
Im pretty sure thats it.

yeah, I think 13 in that, supposing 16 is a metal pipe.

any links to junkyard that will ship, im kind of in the boonies.

My mechanic said that the part that is missing holds a pipe in place. he said if I let off the gas too quickly the pipe may pop out from the pressure. here is basically what he drew for me:

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
P/N 4670352

They cost like 3 or 4.something, but from what I see you have to buy at least 5.

Call up your local dealership and give them the part number.

Though at that price, I'd just make my own if I couldn't get one from a junkyard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.