Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help with a YS4929T2058604 PU-9716A code. where do you get this. just got the car its a 1996 se turbo. why is it called an NG. good deal though 550.00 to buy and all i had to do was lower control arms, turbo wastgate, heater fan and some break stuff. oh and yes now this radio. thanks

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Your car has a specific code for its original radio. You have to have THAT code to make it work properly. Has nothing to do with the serial number on the radio. If you don't have that code, I think you can still consult your local dealer and they should be able to look it up for you.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The PO of my car put the Pioneer CD in and now the dash lights don't come on all the time..Mine may be a bad ground.
I'd go with something having a bad connection. It probably was only a coincidence, and the cd player has nothing to do with it. The wiring shouldn't be affected by such an install unless done wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.