Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TSL does have a store:
http://www.cafeshops.com/saablink

I and Cedric (Blaque_Out) are now pumping up the items and teamed up to make more! Buy some stuf and support your favorite Saab Forum!

I too have a store-
http://www.cafeshops.com/burnsside42

I kept the prices as low as possible - I'm not nearly done yet - but it's a start. Thanks to Tweeks for the License Plate concept. More to come! Anything with a TSL logo will have proceeds go towards the Forum. Make sugguests as to what you want to see. I can do things. :p

Buy some stuff :)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn them - the put all of my items cept that one as "pending" something about copyrights... boy i just sent them a letter - they wouldn't even allow me the use of the TSL logo!! :evil:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just a bump and an update - new things added to both stores, please re-read my first post here - says it all! 8) Thanks - and buy buy buy!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
dang why are those shirts so expensive, did Versace himself hand make them... 8)

I am a big fan of TSL site and i think the merchandise looks nice.

Is it possible to get a shirt with the Saab "made in the USA " back and the "Saablink.net burnside" front.

And keep the Saablink.net burnside price of $18.99?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not with Cafe Stores you can't :lol: With a real t-shirt company you can - and had you ordered a custom t-shirt when we had the drinkin shirts ran off you coulda had just that! But you weren't paying any attention then I'm sure :p :lol:

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
not with Cafe Stores you can't :lol: With a real t-shirt company you can - and had you ordered a custom t-shirt when we had the drinkin shirts ran off you coulda had just that! But you weren't paying any attention then I'm sure :p :lol:
There will be a second run-- probably not customized w/ names and numbers-- possibly just the front logo on a ringer T instead of the jersey. More details on this in the coming weeks...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts